As the office administrator, Ashley Smith serves as the friendly face and helpful voice of Grunden Financial Advisory as she facilitates the company’s deep level of client service. Ashley interacts with clients and other professionals, optimizes the efficiency of office operations to keep costs down, and maintains the carefully developed processes that shape the Grunden experience.
Ashley's experience includes:
- Bachelor's degree in Development and Family Studies, summa cum laude, University of North Texas 2011
- Five years of customer service
- Two years as an office manager
- Member of National Council on Family Relations
- Family Wellness marriage curriculum Certified Instructor
- Volunteer for Family Resource Center of North Texas
Ashley's studies in human behavior and her experience in customer service help her provide an unparalleled customer experience for Grunden clients.